- Anthora Coffee Cup-Inspired Earrings, handcrafted for authenticity
- Tiny works of art mimic the iconic coffee-to-go cups of New York City
- Held in place by silver-plated shepherd wire hooks and jump rings
- Each measures 1-inch by 1.5 inches; comfortable and lightweight
- Make the best gift and/or the perfect self-reward
Earrings That Make a Statement.
Anthora Coffee Cup-Inspired Earrings are handcrafted with a passion for authenticity by jewelry artist Cathryn of BlueBassoon, intended to become part of everyday self-expression. They make great conversation starters and effortlessly capture attention. Comfortable to wear and extremely lightweight, the dangling cups, tiny works of art made of cured and hardened polyclay, mimic the iconic coffee-to-go cups of New York City coffee culture. They are held in place by silver-plated shepherd wire hooks and jump rings. More than just whimsical accessories, these exquisite pieces are a great way to make a statement about your favorite beverage. Presented in a blue gift box, the exclusive Anthora Coffee Cup-Inspired Earrings make the best gift and/or the perfect self-reward.