- Gift Set includes 50 iconic New York "Anthora" paper coffee to-go cups & lids + NYC-roasted coffee
- Original Greek diner-style "Anthora" paper coffee cups are licensed exclusively from Solo Cup Corp.
- The Take-Out Carrier includes a 12-ounce bag of family-owned Vassilaros & Sons NYC Coffee
- Classic "Signature Medium Roast Blend," 100% Arabica coffee, freshly roasted, ground, and vacuum packed
- Sourced from arms in Central and South America. Imported from origin and roasted to perfection in New York City
A Quintessentially New York City Gift for Coffee Lovers
How can you not admire a man who said: "What goes best with a cup of coffee? Another cup." Henry Rollins. Native New Yorkers and transplants alike will enjoy sipping New York City-roasted coffee from street-tough, disposable, 10-ounce coffee-to-go cups, the ones that have become synonymous with New York City and the metropolitan area. Offering 50 NYC Coffee Cups, sometimes called "Anthoras," packed in a handy take-out carrier along with a 12-ounce bag of 100% Arabica coffee, freshly roasted, ground, and vacuum packed "coffee that built New York City."
Anthoras are the world's most famous paper cups, emblazoned WE ARE HAPPY TO SERVE YOU, printed in Greek-style letters, ubiquitous in New York City diners and coffee carts since 1963. The Signature Medium Roast Coffee (brewing instructions included) is from Greek family-owned Vassilaros Coffee Company, offering honest, authentic, hand–blended, New York City-roasted coffee since 1919. Two things you'll find only in New York City combine in an exclusive Gift Set for keeping or giving.